Saturday, January 12, 2013

Working Out the Kinks

Well, just when I thought I'd worked out all of the kinks with this new uploading pictures deal, I get hit with a few more snags.  I used to be able to upload pictures in the order that the events happened or in the order of my choosing, now they just get uploaded in no particular order.  Hope this post is still entertaining.  I'll keep working on fine-tuning my blogging skills.
 
 
On Christmas morning, after all of the presents had been opened at Casa de Jacob, we headed over to my parents' house for more Christmas cheer.
 
 
Lorelai's big gift was a Monster High bike.  She was over-the-moon excited!
Her exact words when she saw what was under this wrapping paper were, "This is interesting."  It was a Crayola Glow Dome that she and Miller love playing with.
Our budding golfer and his set of left-handed golf clubs...not the toy kind.

 Seeing her bike being wheeled around the corner.
 Sporting some Christmas headgear.
 Another reaction to her big girl bike.
 Opening her 5th Monster High doll of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment