Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Miller-isms

This little boy truly cracks me up.  He is a little sponge of conversations and vocabulary.  The information that he retains from the stuff that he hears astounds me.  Last week he went to VBS at a local church.  Their daily lessons were focused on Paul.  On Saturday night after VBS another local church brought dinner and bouncy houses to our apartment complex.  They piped Christian music through a sound system and Miller danced and danced.  When I explained to him that the music was about God and Jesus he turned to me and said, "Actually, it's about Paul and Jesus."  Too cute!!

He is also very witty.  While riding in the car today after we dropped off Lorelai at camp he asked me, "Is it a beautiful day without Lorelai?" 

He is also very kind-hearted.  He climbed up in my lap yesterday and told me that I could keep him "forever and ever. "  Here are a few cute pictures and a short video of this sweet little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment