Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mother's Day Fun - Part 1

This year my Mother's Day was amazing!  It started out with a lovely two-hour retreat to Barnes & Noble.  After my relaxing morning I headed to my parents house to meet the rest of my crew for lunch. 

Very unexpectedly my fabulous husband and precious children surprised me with a beautiful, and incredibly meaningful, present.  I got a Pandora bracelet with three charms.

1. A witch from Lorelai because I "love witches and we go see 'Wicked' together."
2. From Miller I got a camera because "we both love to take pictures."
3. I got a cross from Dan because our faith is a common bond that keeps us close.
Helping me assemble my charm bracelet.
Getting ready to start grilling.

 
Anyone who knows me knows that I love my steak and burgers cooked extra, extra well done.  Mmmmmmmm!
Getting into her work of setting the table.

Grandmother and her sweet Lorelai.
 
Some family pictures while we waited for my steak to get burnt.



A close-up of my finished bracelet.
 
Enjoying a pre-lunch treat of watermelon.











My dashingly handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment