Friday, April 22, 2016

Miracles Can Happen

So everyday for the past 7 1/2 years, since November 2008, I have had a headache.  Sometimes it is to a migraine level, while others it is just a constant, dull pain dead in the center of my forehead.  I have tried everything from prescription medications, to over-the-counter remedies, homeopathic remedies, and even Botox.  I have also modified my eating to try to eliminate these headaches.  I have had several tests run and there seems to be no particular cause for these headaches.  I have prayed for years that they would go away.  This past Tuesday, April 19, I woke up and noticed that my head didn't hurt.  For the past four days I have been headache free.  Everyone asks what I am doing differently and I have to reply, "nothing."  My true belief is that God chose this time in my life to free me of this pain because I have not changed anything.  That way I can give every bit of credit and praise to Him.  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment